Enjoy family, life and becoming the best part of me.
What I'm doing now
As of July 2023, here are a few things I'm focused on:
- Focusing on Lexington Themes and building website templates, something I have been doing for the past four years.
- Working as a freelance web developer and taking on landing page projects for clients across various industries.
- I started running and cycling again in 2022 with the goal of running marathons whenever possible.
- I have embarked on a carnivorous journey and so far, I am enjoying it.
- When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my daughter and wife.
What I'm Not Doing
To prioritize the things that matter most, here are a few things I'm intentionally not doing right now:
- Taking on any large-scale freelance projects.
- I haven't watched TV in over 20 years.
- I am not neglecting my physical and mental health by skipping workouts or not taking time to unwind and relax outside.
This "Now" page reflects my current priorities and goals, and I will update it regularly as my focus and activities change over time.